Best Institute for Stenography Course in Delhi
Sipvs is the best stenography institute of delhi which provides shorthand classes and courses in Delhi, Rohini. Students who are curious to grow their career in stenography , there is bright chance to learn Stenography Course in Delhi after succesful completion of class 10+2. Stenography is the technique of writing spoken words by using steno typing machine. We have qualified teachers are experts of stenography who are best in their respective fields. They give you best training so that you can grow your career in the field of stenography.
Stenography and Shorthand Classes in Delhi at Sipvs
sipvs provides various professional courses like stenography and shorthand course, teacher training coures, fine art courses and more. SIPVS institute offers you the nice environment to learn stenography which includes the skills like Shorthand Classes in Delhi. Stenopgraphy is combination of two courses-shorthand and type writing. Shorthand qualification is very helpful in getting growth in government sector jobs and private sectors. The training of these courses in SIPVS institue is provided in the way which is unique and best. The students after acquiring the knowledge in the field gets employment oppourtunities easily and early. Sipvs provides you its full effort services to learn and improves your capability. If a person wants a brightand growth oriented career in this field then you can join these courses . These classes are offered in Delhi. In our institue all the training is provided by professionals and by using modern equipments and techniques so that the learner will surely get satisfatory results.
Stenography Course in Delhi :
Stenography is the Technique to write text in hidden Format so that information is safe. The purpose of Stenography is provide secure and reliable information to the user without explore the message to the third party. Sipvs is Being amongst the best institute for Stenography Course in Delhi Rohini area.We provide best stenography training courses in delhi at very affordable Fee , So if You are looking to train Yourself in Stenography then call us and visit us for best Stenography Course in Rohini, Delhi.
Shorthand Classes in Rohini :
The main aim of shorthand course is to enable job seekers to learn to maintain quick way writing skills, oral communication and improve important facts like meditation and judgement by lipsing and vocational skills to make career in shorthand. SIPVS provides best Shorthand training courses in delhi at very affordable fee. You can visit or call us for best Shorthand Course in Delhi.Programme Duration: 12 Months
Those students who have successfully completed 10th or 12th class are eligible for the stenography course
Course Purpose :
The purpose of the course is to provide personal administrative support for management and the company through organizing and conducting administrative activities and duties which includes receiving and handling of information.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- 1 Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- 2 Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- 3 Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- 4 Implement and maintain office systems
- 5 Maintain schedules and calendars
- 6 Arrange and confirm appointments
- 7 Organize internal and external events
- 8 Handle incoming mail and other material
- 9 Set up and maintain filing systems
- 10 Set up work procedures
- 11 Collate information
- 12 Maintain databases
- 13 Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- 14 Liaison with internal and external contacts
- 15 Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
- 16 Operate office equipment
- An Orientation programme on the course and related job opportunities by the industry expert and instructor.
- Attributes of a Stenographer and Secretarial Assistant
- Duties and responsibility of a Secretary/Stenographer.
- Secretarial Attributes
- Qualities of Secretary,
- Professional Duties and functions of Office secratary
- Introduction of Shorthand
- Computer Fundamental
- Short forms- Grammalogues, contractions etc
- Dictation practice
- Computer keyboard operations
- The Circle
- Computer typing speed (Theory/Practical)
- Inaitial Small Hooks (Double consonants)
- Compound Consonants
- Final Hooks
- Simple letter writing in shorthand
- Note taking techniques
- Shorthand Dictation and transcription on Computer
- Application writing, Complaint writing
- Social Letters
- General Banking Correspondence
- Dictation from Books, magazines, newspaper and transcription on computer
- Importance of Office
- Departments of Office
- Functions, Duties and Characteristics of Office Manager.
- Meetings and committees
- Office Environment- Interior, Light etc
- Office Equipment/ Office Stationary
- Filing/ Filing up various online forms using Internet
- Postal Services/ Mailing Service etc
- Office Automation
- Financial Transactions of Banking
- Record Management
- Travel and Hotel Reservation
- manage office supplies
Career Scope: After successful completion of training, the person will be able to:
- Work in many settings such as a Stenographer Secretary and Administrative Assistant, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive.
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers.