Best CTET Coaching in Delhi
The CTET advantage is a comprehensive classroom based coaching program to support teachers in their preparation for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The Program features interactive classroom sessions, supplemented by multiple practice test and assignment.
Who can avail the course?
Pre-Service/ In service teachers aspiring for teaching positions in govt. schools or in leading private schools, and serious about as a teaching career.
Structure of syllabus:
Paper 1 Primary Stage: For class 1 to V
1. Child Development and pedagogya. Child Development 15 Ques. 15 marks b. Concept of inclusive education and understanding children with special needs 5ques. 15 marks c.Learning and Pedagogy 10 Ques. 10 marks
2. Language I30 Ques. 30 marks a. Language Comprehension reading unseen passage b. Pedagogy of language Development
3. Language II30 Ques. 30 marks a. Comprehension b. Pedagogy of language development
4. Mathematics30 Ques. 30 marks
5. Environmental Studies30 Ques. 30 marks
Paper 2 Elementary stage: For class VI to VIII
1. Child Development and pedagogy30 Ques. 30 marks
2. Language I30 Ques. 30 marks
3. Language II30 Ques. 30 marks
4. Math and Science/ Social Science30 Ques. 30 marks a. Mathematics: Numerical System, Algebra, Geometry, Mensuration, Data handling b. Science: Food, Materials, The world of living, How things work
5. Social Studies30 Ques. 30 marks